16. Are you going out of town soon?
Does August 2014 count?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
As in a relationship? No.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Of course, my twin brother.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Don’t know because it’s never happened.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Ehh I guess.
30. Does anyone hate you?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Most of the time as long as I’m in company.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
My mom when she was going to sleep.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Someone (a few someone’s) have admitted to but I don’t know if they still do.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
Kinda sorta. Fun experience but very exhausting.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
Totes. It’s called school.
44. What’s the best part about school?
Getting an education and band.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
Haha nah, I did though. It’s all about that texting.
I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m obviously listening to music in 4/4.
I just wanted to reblog this again because I find it inordinately funny.
Technically speaking there is a lot of food in this house. However, none of it is sweet and none of it is microwaveable. Therefore, there is no food in this house.
do you ever look under the desks during class and see how many people are shaking their leg and then you realize you’re doing it too
once I asked my English teacher if teachers shipped their students and after explaining what shipping meant she told me that that is literally one of the most popular discussions in the staff room
I had an English teacher who thought these two students were nice together, so she made them partners on a project.
They got married.